The owner of the information collected through this site is Le Capanne di Daniele Saisi, with headquarters in Loc. Le Capanne – Calomini – 55021 Fabbriche di Vergemoli (LU) – ITALY (hereinafter: garfagnanavacanze.com): it decides independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or compulsory communication of data
The provision in garfagnanavacanze.com of your personal information when requested in several occasions of collection may be necessary to achieve the purposes specified in the proper information, or optional.
The obligatory or voluntary nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the single collection of data, putting an asterisk (*) the information that is required.
Refusal to communicate to garfagnanavacanze.com certain information marked as mandatory makes it impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific collection and it could, for example, make it impossible for garfagnanavacanze.com to perform the contract or provide the other services available on garfagnanavacanze.com.
• Le Capanne di Daniele Saisi – P.IVA 02459570467 – Loc. Le Capanne – Calomini – 55021 Fabbriche di Vergemoli (LU)
You are entitled to obtain confirmation from garfagnanavacanze.com treatment or not personal data about you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
In addition, you have the right to obtain from garfagnanavacanze.com:
- a) updating, correction, and integration of your personal data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You, however, the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the processing of personal data about you for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You may freely and at any time exercise your rights with a written request to Le Capanne di Daniele Saisi – Loc. Le Capanne – Calomini – 55021 Fabbriche di Vergemoli (LU) – ITALY or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that your personal information is always accurate, up to date, relevant and complete, please advise us of – at email@example.com any modification.
Art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003
We point out that the legislation on the protection of personal data permits garfagnanavacanze.com – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those that have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse to allow such use of the e-mail released.
- 1. Treat the data solely for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the notice presented at the time of their collection;
- 2. Use the data for other purposes than those for which the data were specifically released only where the consent of the user;
- 3. Make available the data to third parties only for purposes necessary for the provision of the requested service and as part of an appointment to the processor; not disclose such data, assign or transfer them to third parties for purposes exclusive to the past without the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- 4. Respond to requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- 5. Ensure proper and lawful management of data, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing operations on personal data are carried out mainly through electronic and computer systems from Le Capanne di Daniele Saisi – Loc. Le Capanne – Calomini – 55021 Fabbriche di Vergemoli (LU) – ITALY and by actors, selected with care for their reliability and competence, carry out operations that are essential to achieve the purposes strictly related to the website, its services and sale of products via the website (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data “).
The specific purposes for which the data is processed are summarized, from time to time, in the art. 13, d. Decree 196/2003, which is presented when the user releases personal information.
In general, the data is processed to provide the following services available at our website: www.garfagnanavacanze.com
- 1. site registration, to enjoy the services;
- 2. subscription to additional specific services, such as our newsletter, and other similar information on our activities,
- 3. fulfillment of orders and related activities
- 4. handling of your requests: be they technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
- 5. making contact with the managers of our services, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service;
- 6. request for evaluation for your inclusion in our personnel by submitting your CV.
In using data that may directly or indirectly identify you, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have set up the site so that the use of your personal data is kept to a minimum and therefore it is not processed your data when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data ( as, for example, market research aimed at improving services) or through other means that can help you identify the person involved only if necessary or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data traffic and the time you spend on the website or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly cited in, your data will be – after your prior consent – to processing intended to create profiles based on your preferences and your purchases. This has the purpose to send you information targeted to your needs and interests. Except in the case provided by ‘art. 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003 (on which the holder may use your information to send you e-mails about its products and services similar to those already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use), garfagnanavacanze.com may use your data to send you advertising about its products and services only with your consent.
Your data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where disclosure is required by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law for the pursuit of which is not required to consent; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will act independently and only for these purposes (for example, in the case of the request made by the police or by the courts or other competent authorities or to fulfill obligations arising the contract concluded with you, as is the case of communication SIA SPA for payment of the products purchased).
Any other type of treatment different from that specified for which you provided your personal information will be indicated in and will be prosecuted by garfagnanavacanze.com only after obtaining your express consent (what happens, for example, activities in customer profiling based on your preferences and buying habits).
There are, however, treatments for which the law established that your consent: for example, we inform you that garfagnanavacanze.com can process your personal data without your consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary for carrying out its contractual obligations towards you (as if you have bought products or have requested specific services through our website).
Please note, finally, that your personal information will not be transferred abroad to countries other than EU countries, which do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection. Should this be necessary to provide the services or to conclude a contract with garfagnanavacanze.com for the purchase of products, please rest assured that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be performed only after the conclusion of garfagnanavacanze.com and such entities of specific contracts in accordance with law and regulations.
It may happen that you are garfagnanavacanze.com to process personal data of third parties communicated directly by their users garfagnanavacanze.com, for example if the user has purchased a product to be sent to a friend or when the person who pays the price for the purchase of the product is different from the person to whom it is intended, or when a user wishes to inform a friend about a service garfagnanavacanze.com or offer for sale of a particular product.
Please note that the consent of these persons is not required when their data is communicated to garfagnanavacanze.com for the conclusion of the contract, with garfagnanavacanze.com, in favor of third.
garfagnanavacanze.com reserves the right to delete accounts and all related data if illicit contents is discovered, harmful to the image of garfagnanavacanze.com and / or its products or a third party, or otherwise offensive or that promote illegal activities or defamatory, pornographic, inciting violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
Our site uses automatic systems to collect data not directly by the user, known as cookies.
However garfagnanavacanze.com can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for the safety of the site and the transmission of data and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or dispersion of data by devices of relevance ‘user: you’ll want to make sure your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect the network transmission of data, both inbound and outbound (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures for the security of the data transmission network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
If you want more information on how garfagnanavacanze.com treats your personal information, please write an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
To know your rights and be informed on the legislation concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Code ensures that the processing of personal data will be respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.