- 2 or 3 nights: booking is possible only just 20 days or less days before the beginning of the letting period
- plus of 3 nights : booking is always possible
- 60% of the total letting price is payable at the time of booking for 2 or 3 nights holiday
- 20% of the total letting price is payable at the time of booking for plus of 3 nights holiday
The balance is due no later than 15 days prior to the beginning of the letting.
The client must arrive between 4.00 pm and 6.30 pm. If the client is late,advance notice must be given. If no notice is given, the keyholder is not held towait for the clients after the arrival time has passed. It is up to the keyholder’sdiscretion to decide whether or not to allow clients to enter the house at timesother than those stated and may ask the client for reimbursement of expensesincurred.
5. Damages Deposit
On arrival the client must pay a damages deposit of € 100 (Euro or equivalentamount in a known currency) to the keyholder. Failure to pay the deposit canresult in the keyholder refusing entrance to the house.The cautionary deposit will be returned in full to the client at the end of theholiday period less any deductions made by the keyholder for damages causedto the house, its garden area, the internal and external furnishing (fair wear andtear excepted), heating costs and any extra expenses incurred during theholiday period and still outstanding at the date of departure.
6. Number of persons
Only those persons stipulated in the Booking Form may stay at the house. The total number of such persons must not exceed like shown on www.garfagnanavacanze.com in the house description. Please note this includes children. Should the keyholderfind more persons than those stated, it is totally up to his discretion to ask theclients to vacate the house.
The client signing the contract is responsible for the correct and decent behaviorof his party. Should the client and his party behave in a manner that is notacceptable by civilized standards, the keyholder may ask the client and his partyto vacate the house.
The Booking Form is null and void after notification in case of violations according to clauses 4, 5, 6 and 7 hereof. No reimbursement will be paid.
The client and his party must vacate the house between 8.00 and 10.00 am. onthe date of departure without exceptions.
10. Cancellation charges
Cancellation charges will be levied as follows:
- 20% of total price if cancellation is made 15 days or more prior to the beginning of the letting period
- full amount if cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the letting period